1.800.THE FIRM | 1.800.843.3476
The Cochran Firm Legal Blog
With Office Locations Nationwide
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
What Is a TBI? Is There any Treatment?
The main type of treatment for TBI is preventing further injury. If you have suffered a TBI, your doctors will attempt to gauge the extent of immediate injury, but may also try to stop swelling or bleeding to prevent further brain damage.
There are no treatments for reversing brain damage, but there are many treatments available for trying to regain different brain functions after TBI, which may include:
• Physical therapy
• Speech therapy
• Occupational therapy
• Psychological or psychiatric therapy
• Social support
Often a TBI results in a permanent change to a person's life, resulting in a need for lifetime care and support. A TBI impacts not just one person, but that person's family, friends, and community. If you or a loved one has suffered a TBI, it can be hard to receive compensation that fits the true scale of your injury. At The Cochran Firm, our attorneys have experience fighting for victims against desperate odds. To learn whether we can help you, please contact The Cochran Firm today for a free case evaluation.
posted by Admin at 7:25 AM
Thursday, May 10, 2012
Questions to Ask your Auto Accident Lawyer
- Do I have cause to file a claim?
- Was my accident caused by a defective road?
- Am I entitled to pursue compensation for my injuries?
- What kinds of expenses are covered by any compensation I am awarded?
- Is there an estimation of how much compensation I can expect?
- Can I recover compensation if I am partly at fault?
- How long do you expect my case to take?
- How long have you been practicing law?
- How much experience do you have specific to auto accidents?
- What are some examples of past results and verdicts you have achieved?
- Who will be working with me throughout the duration of my case?
posted by Admin at 7:56 AM
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Defective Products
- Criminal Defense
- Social Security
- Other Practice Areas