Free Consultation

Office Locations

The Cochran Firm Legal Blog

With Office Locations Nationwide

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Questions to Ask your Auto Accident Lawyer


After being injured in an auto accident, you may want to ask a lawyer questions about the accident and what you can expect if you choose to move forward with legal representation. Such questions may include:
  • Do I have cause to file a claim?
  • Was my accident caused by a defective road?
  • Am I entitled to pursue compensation for my injuries?
  • What kinds of expenses are covered by any compensation I am awarded?
  • Is there an estimation of how much compensation I can expect?
  • Can I recover compensation if I am partly at fault?
  • How long do you expect my case to take?
You may also want to consider asking the lawyer questions about him or herself. Questions regarding credentials, experience and practice style may include:
  • How long have you been practicing law?
  • How much experience do you have specific to auto accidents?
  • What are some examples of past results and verdicts you have achieved?
  • Who will be working with me throughout the duration of my case?
At The Cochran Firm, all of our lawyers in our nationwide offices are committed to providing high-caliber legal services to victims of auto accident injuries.
If you have been injured in an auto accident, we have accident lawyers spanning the country. We have offices in New Orleans, Louisiana; San Jose, California; Mobile, Alabama; Detroit, Michigan and many other US cities. Please contact The Cochran Firm for a free case evaluation.

posted by Admin at 7:56 AM

1.800.THE FIRM | 1.800.843.3476

The Cochran Firm handles Civil Litigation and Criminal Defense claims for clients throughout the United States of America. The information on this website does not constitute legal advice nor form an attorney-client relationship.Please contact The Cochran Firm today to schedule a free consultation.

Site Design, Development and Optimization by Page 1 Solutions | © - | Disclaimer